The WorldWideWeb (W3) is a wide-areahypermedia information retrievalinitiative aiming to give universalaccess to a large universe of documents.
Everything there is online aboutW3 is linked directly or indirectlyto this document, including an executivesummary of the project, Mailing lists, Policy , November’s W3 news ,Frequently Asked Questions .
- What’s out there?
- Pointers to theworld’s online information, subjects, W3 servers, etc.
- on the browser you are using
- Software Products
- A list of W3 projectcomponents and their current state.(e.g. Line Mode ,X11 Viola , NeXTStep, Servers , Tools , Mail robot ,Library )
- Details of protocols, formats,program internals etc
- Paper documentationon W3 and references.
- A list of some people involvedin the project.
- A summary of the historyof the project.
- How can I help ?
- If you would liketo support the web..
- Getting code
- Getting the code byanonymous FTP , etc.